The perfect team—who we are, what we do, how to communicate with us, and how we may assist you.
Board of Directors
- AAEA's Board of Directors is comprised of nine elected members and comprises the executive board and regional, at-large, and appointed representatives.
- Each AAEA region is represented by two members. Regions include:
- Southwestern Alaska
- Interior Alaska
- Northwestern/Arctic Alaska
- South-central Alaska/Kodiak
- Southeastern Alaska
- The Board meets monthly during the academic year to work towards organizational goals and plan activities.
- Every board member is appointed to various committees for the advancement of the organization.
Terri Cowart, Regional Representative–South-central
Rob Fabian, Regional Representative–Interior
Polly Smith, Regional Representative–Anchorage
Lolita G. Brache, At Large Representative
Patte Bowman, Secretary–Southeastern
Southeast Regional Resource Center, The Learning Connection
210 Ferry Way, Suite 200, Juneau, AK 99801
Phone: 907.586.5718, Fax: 907.586.5673, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiration Date: 2017
Adelia Myrick, Vice President–Southwest
Joey Eastman, President–At Large
Prince William Sound College ABE/Adult Learning Center
P.O. Box 730, Glennallen, AK 99588
Phone: 907.822.3673, Fax: 907.822.5574, Email: email@example.com
Expiration Date: 2018
Jake Lambers, Vice President–Northwest
Audrey J. Beam, At Large Representative
David Alexander, Legislative Chair
Barbara Struble, Publicity and Membership Chair
Polly Smith, Elections Chair
Lolita G. Brache, Awards Chair